Ācārya Dr. Shyam Sunder Sharma
Dr. S.S.Sharma completed his Ph.D. from Department of Sanskrit, University of Delhi in the field of ‘verbal cognition’.
He spend 21 years till yet in the deeply study of Indian knowledge system. He is trained in Sanskrit from both methods tradition method from Varanasi as well as modern method from Delhi.
He also trained in Indian Śāstrārtha tradition from both side, north India as well as south India. Śāstrārtha tradition was an examination method of knowledge in the earlier time period in the India. Now this method is use to do high-level debate in the Indian Śāstra System.
• Dr. S.S.Sharma got 15 awards / prizes / medals.
• He writes 10 research papers published in highly reputed journals.
• He presented 11 Research Papers in the International conferences including USA and Canada and 21 Research Papers in the National Conferences.
• He attained 24 National and International workshops.
• He attained 09 training camps.
• He has NET in traditional and JRF in modern Sanskrit. NET-JRF is the recommendation to ability to tech at higher level of education, from apex body of Indian higher education that is University grants combination, New Delhi.
Course Description: The Indian Philosophy is extremely deep and wide. It requires an introduction and an introduction to the introduction. A Glimpse of Indian...